Nigeria invites tenders for Abakaliki–Mbok and Ikom–Mfum Road Construction projects
The Federal Ministry of Works & Housing of Nigeria, through the African Development Bank, has advertised an invitation to tender for road construction projects under the Bamenda–Enugu Transport Facilitation Program.
Tenders are invited for the following road segments:
- Lot 1: Asphaltic Concrete Overlay of Abakaliki–Mbok (Ogoja Junction) Road – 86km; and
- Lot 2: Ikom –Mfum Road – 23km.
According to the Tender Notice posted on the African Development Bank website, the scope of work includes:
- Milling and patching of areas with cracks or potholes;
- Reconstruction of failed sections using 40mm asphaltic concrete wearing course;
- 50mm asphalt binder course;
- 150mm crushed stone base;
- 250mm cement-stabilized laterite subbase layer;
- Subgrade or selected fill;
- Application of a 40mm asphalt overlay;
- Application of texture correction slurry on existing surface dressed shoulders followed by an 18/12mm double seal surface dressing;
- Structural Works;
Closing date for the submission of tenders is 18 January 2021. The tender documents can be accessed and downloaded here.