Nigeria invites tenders for Abakaliki–Mbok and Ikom–Mfum Road Construction projects
Tenders are invited for the following road segments:
- Lot 1: Asphaltic Concrete Overlay of Abakaliki–Mbok (Ogoja Junction) Road – 86km; and
- Lot 2: Ikom –Mfum Road – 23km.
According to the Tender Notice posted on the African Development Bank website, the scope of work includes:
- Milling and patching of areas with cracks or potholes;
- Reconstruction of failed sections using 40mm asphaltic concrete wearing course;
- 50mm asphalt binder course;
- 150mm crushed stone base;
- 250mm cement-stabilized laterite subbase layer;
- Subgrade or selected fill;
- Application of a 40mm asphalt overlay;
- Application of texture correction slurry on existing surface dressed shoulders followed by an 18/12mm double seal surface dressing;
- Structural Works;
Closing date for the submission of tenders is 18 January 2021. The tender documents can be accessed and downloaded here.