General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
By providing your consent, you agree that ConstructAfrica may collect, retain, and process your personal data to provide you with marketing communications.
Our marketing communications are usually delivered by email, but we may also contact you by phone, mail, or other channels. We may also contact you through a third party such as an event organizer or host.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To understand your business
- To know or infer your interest in marketing products and services
- To enrich your personal data with information obtained from third parties
- To segment (group) you with similar individuals
- To provide you with information and offers about ConstructAfrica's products and services
- To offer you potential business opportunities
- To invite you to events, educational opportunities, or training opportunities
- To offer you information resources such as whitepapers, reports, videos, and webinars
- To provide you with announcements about ConstructAfrica or notify you about ConstructAfrica’s participation in events
- To provide you with news and opinions about the marketing and advertising industries
- To ask you to share ConstructAfrica information, offers, and invitations with other people
- To attribute your responses or actions to specific marketing campaigns, activities, and channels
Your personal data may include name, business email address, business phone number, company, title, region, IP address, and information about your business such as industry, size, revenue, and address. Your personal data may also include survey responses, questions, comments, requests, or other data or information that you submit to ConstructAfrica. If you choose to provide personal contact information, such as your personal email address or personal phone number, we may retain and process that data. If you interact with a ConstructAfrica application, such as a website or mobile app, we may log your activities. If you register for an account with a ConstructAfrica application, we may processes your access credentials.
Some of our marketing communications and applications may use third-party service providers. For example, we use MailChimp. We may share your personal data with our third-party service providers to perform the purposes described above. We may transfer your data to the United States and other countries.
If you wish to withdraw your consent from all ConstructAfrica marketing or make a request to obtain, modify, correct, or delete your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe from ConstructAfrica emails by using the unsubscribe links that accompany all the emails.
To know more about GDPR, visit EC website here.