Mauritania invites bids for school laboratory blocks
Mauritania’s Education and Training Projects Department is soliciting bids to construct 22 school laboratory blocks in Nouakchott, Boghé, Aioun, and Atar.
The project is divided into five lots as follows:
- Lot 1: Construction of four laboratory blocks in Nouakchott at the Lycée Arabe, Lycée de Jeunes Filles, Lycée El Mina and Lycée EL Mina 2
- Lot 2: Construction of four laboratory blocks in Nouakchott at Lycée Arafat 2 (three blocks) and Lycée Riyad 1
- Lot 3: Construction of four laboratory blocks in Nouakchott at Lycée Arafat1 (three blocks) and at Brakna (Lycée de Boghé)
- Lot 4: Construction of five laboratory blocks in Nouakchott at Lycée Toujounine 1 (two blocks), Lycée Toujounine 3, Lycée Dar Naim 1, and at Hodh El Gharbi (Lycée d'Aioun)
- Lot 5: Construction of five laboratory blocks in Nouakchott at Lycée Teyarett 1 (two blocks) Lotocs), Lycée de Garçons 2 (two blocks) and in Adrar (Lycée d'Atar)
The expected duration of the project is 12 months.
The Islamic Development Bank is funding the project.
Interested parties can obtain further information from 09h00 to 16h00 (GMT) between Monday and Friday.
Proposals, in French, must be physically delivered by 11h00 (GMT) on 21 September 2023.
Electronic submissions will not be accepted.
Education – Training Project Directorate,
Telephone (+222) 45 25 20 63; (+222) 45 29 12 03 & 45 29 12 04
Fax: (+222) 45 25 15 13
The invitation to bid can be viewed here.
Photo: Mauritania (© Hyotographics | Dreamstime)