Liberia invites EOI for Consultancy Services on Road Project
According to the Notice posted on the African Development Bank website, the scope of the consultancy services includes the following:
- Assessing the impact of the ongoing Sanniquellie – Loguatuo & Fish Town - Kelipo MRU/RD/TFP Phase Il works and establish the baseline situation / values for MRU/RDTFP Phase lI for impact indicators of the project such as: traffic volumes, travel time saved, vehicle operating costs, transport costs, rural access index, awareness of road safety and road accidents, among others;
- Monitor the indicators during project implementation (construction period); and
- Undertake an impact assessment at the end of the project to evaluate the impact of the project on the intended beneficiaries with reference to the identified baseline indicators.
The consultancy services will be carried out in four phases:
- Phase I: Assessment of M&E Information System (IS) Needs and Definition of Survey Methodology, Baseline Survey & Evaluation & Update of existing MPW/M&E IS (Logalto);
- Phase II: Establishment of Indicator Values for MRU Phase II Mid Term Review (these activities will be done concurrently);
- Phase III: Capacity Building and M&E Support;
- Phase IV: Carrying-out Impact Assessment & Endline Survey (Project Completion and Post-Construction Surveys).
Procurement (eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure) will be conducted in line with the African Development Bank’s Procurement Framework, dated October 2015.
Interested consultants may confirm their interest by contacting:
Mano River Union Road Development & Transport Facilitation Programme
Attn: I. Rawlings Baco Kesselly - Programme Coordinator, Ministry of Public Works
Lynch Street, South Monrovia
Phone: +231-886-844/839, +231-776-844/839
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the submission of Expressions of Interest is 12 April 2021 at 4pm (Monrovia Time).
For further information, click here.