Kenya invites bids from contractors for settlement improvement works
The Kenya government, with financing from the World Bank and the French Development Agency (AFD), is embarking on the Second Kenya Informal Settlement Improvement Project (KISIP 2) in Kilifi County.
The project aims to improve living conditions in informal settlements by upgrading roads, footpaths, drainage systems, water supply, sewerage networks, and public lighting.
The County Government of Kilifi invites sealed bids from contractors without prequalification for the construction works in two lots. The construction period for each lot is 365 days.
Lot 1 comprises:
• Roads and drainage works in Kibaoni, Bayamagonzi, Kalolo, Mtaani in Kilifi town.
• Water supply and sewerage works in Kibaoni, Bayamagonzi, Kalolo, mtaani in Kilifi town.
• Electrical works in Mtaani in Kilifi town.
Lot 2 comprises:
• Roads and drainage works in Kisumu Ndogo, Muyeye in Malindi town.
• Water supply and sanitation works in Muyeye in Malindi town.
• Electrical works in Kisumu Ndogo in Kilifi town.
Interested bidders may bid for one or both lots and are encouraged to offer discounts if awarded
more than one contract.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below in person or by email by 4 September 2023 at 10h00 East African Time (EAT).
Interested consultants can obtain further information at the address below during office hours,
between 08h00 and 17h00, Monday to Friday.
The request for bids can be viewed here.
Photo: Kenya map (© Woravit Vijitpanya | Dreamstime)