DRC invites EOIs from consultants for transnational road corridor to Angola
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Works is inviting expressions of interest from consultants to supervise the road works for a transnational corridor to Angola (phase I).
The scope of the project involves the following road works:
Lot 1: National Road 1 (RN1), section to Kasingi, including roads from the city of Kananga (3km) and the development of a rest area.
Lot 2: RN1, Kasinga to Bena Mulongo
Lot 3: RN1, Bena Mulongo to Kakangai River, including roads in the towns of Munkamba (2km) and Kabeya Kamwanga (5.1km) and the development of a rest area.
The project also includes the following associated works:
- Construction of a market in Kalamba Mbuji
- Construction of two weighing stations in Kalamba–Mbuji and Munkamba
- Construction of two rest areas
- Construction and equipping of various buildings (learning centres, primary schools, agricultural schools, surgery pavilions, health centres, office buildings etc.).
- Construction and equipping of rural markets
- Construction and equipping of two warehouses
- Construction and equipping of water boreholes
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of 150km of rural roads.
The African Development Bank is funding the project.
Interested consultants can obtain further information at the address during office hours, 09h00 to 15h30, Monday to Friday.
Expressions of interest (EOIs) should be submitted in French by 12 September 2023, 14h00 local time.
Attention Coordinator of the Infrastructure Unit of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Works
Sise avenue Roi Baudoin, Commune of Gombe,
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
The call for expressions of interest can be viewed here.