Côte d'Ivoire, Liberia and Guinea invite EOI for Supervision of Construction of Joint Border Posts
The Border Posts will be located at Prollo border (between Cote D’Ivoire & Liberia along the Tabou – Harper Road) and at Gbapleu Border (between Cote D’Ivoire & Guinea along the Danane – Lola Road).
According to the Notice posted on the African Development Bank website, the scope of the consultancy services includes:
- supervision of works associated with construction of the Joint Border Posts (buildings, structures, civil works, roads, parking lots, drainage, sewerage, water reticulation, lighting, electro-mechanical works, ancillary works etc;
- assistance with evaluation of bids for works construction of the Joint Border Posts;
- issuing of Commencement of Works;
- checking of setting-out;
- monitoring and supervision of quality of works;
- preparation of interim and final certificates and other claims;
- production of reports, safety and environmental management of contractor’s operations;
- cost control;
- technical services connected with the interpretation of contract documents amongst other construction supervision services; and
- project management duties.
The duration of the supervision contract is estimated to be 37 months.
Procurement (eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure) will be conducted in line with the African Development Bank’s 'Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants' - May 2008 edition Revised June 2012.
Interested consultants should submit their expressions of interest to:
Office of the Commissioner for Internal Services
5th Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters
Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent
Asokoro District, Abuja
Closing date for the submission of expressions of interest is 2 March 2023 (at 11am Nigerian time).
For further information, click here.