Nelan Consultants awarded contract for road project in Nigeria
The value of the consultancy contract is N232,915,000.00 (approx. US$665,000), with a start date of 30 July 2020. The contract duration is three months for pre-construction activities and 36 months for construction supervision.
The scope of the contract includes:
- To carry out design review to ensure correctness, completeness, and compliance with the internationally acceptable standards and AfDB, and National Guidelines and standards.
- To carry out supervision of the works contract to ensure that the works comply with the approved design, drawings, specifications, conditions of contract and sound engineering practice.
According to information posted on the African Development bank website, a total of six bidders submitted proposals for the supervision contract. The other five bidders were:
- ENVIPLAN INT’L LTD IN JV WITH PARKMAN & BEZA CONSULTING ENGINEER PLC [Nigeria]
- SCET TUNISIE/KIP ENGINEERING LTD [Tunisia]
- LEA ASSOCIATES SOUTH ASIA PVT. LTD [India]
- AYOLEEZA CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD JV WITH MULTI TECH CONSULT (PTY) LTD IN ASSOCIATION WITH BASTRUCT (NIG) LTD [India]
- ETHIO INFRA ENGINEERING PLC IN SUB CONSULTANCY WITH LUFF BORO ENGINEERING NIG LTD [Ethiopia]
The executing agency for the project is the Ebonyi State Ministry of Works, Nigeria.